3U Eurocard Rack compatible format:
- 18HP width with Bantam/TT 4.4mm (ET) or mini-jack (EJ) sockets
- 120mm deep including connector loom.
(Other panel formats may be custom ordered.)
- Dual four input low noise, DC coupled mixers with master output level control, LED indication and half wave rectification switch.
- Dual four quadrant linear multipliers normalised for ±5V signals. One input may be switched between AC or DC coupling.
- Digital noise source with >26 week period.
- Comprehensive normalling on input jacks.
- Socketed ICs.
- High quality long life sealed conductive plastic pots.
- 25 turn calibration trimmers.
- 2.5mm anodised aluminium panel.
- Re-wireable connectors.
- 8 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled inputs. 100k ohm input impedance.
- 8 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled outputs, very low impedance.
±9V (+19dBu) on ±12V
±10V (+21dBu) on ±15V
- DC–20kHz < ±0.5 dB
- 33kHz -3 dB
- DB25 AES59 (Tascam) analogue pinout
- 4.4mm (TT Bantam) jack (balanced) or mini-jack (unbalanced)
- Rear connectors options: 6.3mm (1/4”) A or B gauge jack, XLR, DB25, EDAC 38- or 56-way
- +/-12V to +/-15V
- Quiescent current: 70 mA (typical)
- Current with large signals: 95 mA @ 12 V, 100 mA @ 15 V
- Reverse and over voltage and over current protection.
4 pin KK 0.156” (MOTM compatible).
N.B. A suitable KK power cable is supplied for connection to our Busbars or Distribution Cards, or Euro 16-pin headers.
- High Quality Linear mains PSU available. N.B. The above specification cannot be guaranteed when run on other PSUs, especially switch mode types.