3U Eurorack/Eurocard Rack format:
- 42HP width with Bantam TT (ET), mini-jacks (EJ), or Banana (EB) sockets
(Other panel formats may be custom ordered, or we can mount the electronics on your custom panels, as long as they conform to our mechanical accuracy.)
- LED illuminated switches on 12.7mm (0.5”) pitch
- Master Cut switch for each output.
- Bi-colour LED indication of output signal.
- 2.5mm brushed stainless steel panel.
- 8 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled inputs. 100k ohm input impedance. (Optionally AC-coupled with DC servo, 10k ohm bridging load, and high-performance audio op amps for signal only applications.)
- 8 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled outputs, 100 ohm impedance.
- Output G may be used for main Pitch CV with 25 turn trimmer adjustment and link to 16 pin bus.
- Output H may be used for main Gate with both S-trig and full level V-trig on 3 pin KK 0.1” header and 5V level linked to 16 pin bus.
±9V (+18dBu) on ±12V
±10V (+19.5dBu) on ±15V
- DC–20kHz < ±0.5 dB
- 90kHz -3 dB
- < -86 dBu (unweighted)
- Cut: -93 dBu (30 kHz filter)
- No signal, all inputs routed: < -77 dBu (30 kHz filter)
- < -100 dB with +17 dBu signal
- 50 Ω source: -0.05 dB
- 500 Ω source: -0.09 dB
- DB25 AES59 (Tascam) analogue pinout
- Front Panel 4.4mm (TT Bantam) jack (balanced), mini-jack (unbalanced), or Banana (unbalanced)
- Rear connectors options: 6.3mm (1/4”) A or B gauge jack, XLR, DB25, EDAC 38- or 56-way
- +/-12V to +/-15V
- Quiescent current: 70 mA (typical)
- Current with large signals: 100 mA @ 12 V, 120 mA @ 15 V
- Reverse and over voltage and over current protection.
4 pin KK 0.156” (MOTM compatible) and 16 pin ribbon connector.
- Optional mains PSU available.
Custom configuration of 8x8E; mixture of connector types and/or normalling. Options include custom panel graphics and integration of panel controls.