3U Eurorack/Eurocard Rack compatible format:
- 14HP width with Bantam/TT 4.4mm (ET), mini-jacks (EJ), or Banana 4mm (EB) sockets
- 18HP width with polarity inverting switches
- 100mm deep including connector loom.
(Other panel formats may be custom ordered.)
- High quality long life sealed conductive plastic pots.
- 25 turn calibration trimmers.
- Socketed ICs.
- 2.5mm anodised aluminium panel.
- 8 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled inputs. 100k ohm input impedance.
- 8 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled outputs, 100 ohm impedance.
±9V (+18dBu) on ±12V
±10V (+19.5dBu) on ±15V
- DC–20kHz < ±0.5 dB
- 90kHz -3 dB
- < -100 dB with +17 dBu signal
- 50 Ω source: -0.05 dB
- 500 Ω source: -0.09 dB
- DB25 AES59 (Tascam) analogue pinout
- Front Panel Bantam TT (balanced), mini-jack, or banana
- Rear connectors options: 6.3mm (1/4”) A or B gauge jack, XLR, DB25, EDAC 38- or 56-way
- +/-12V to +/-15V
- Quiescent current: 35 mA (typical)
- Current with large signals: 40 mA @ 12 V, 45 mA @ 15 V
- Reverse and over voltage and over current protection.
4 pin KK 0.156” (MOTM compatible).
N.B. A suitable KK power cable is supplied for connection to our Busbars or Distribution Cards, or Euro 16-pin headers.
- Optional mains PSU available.