3U Eurorack/Eurocard Rack compatible format:
- 8HP width with Bantam/TT 4.4mm (ET), mini-jacks (EJ), or Banana 4mm (EB) sockets.
- 120mm deep.
- 6HP width panel for DIN connectors, may be placed away from main panel.
(Other panel formats may be custom ordered.)
- Four analogue inputs, ±15V signals.
- Five analogue logic outputs, +5V or +10V selectable level.
- Socketed DIL ICs, no SMD, for field serviceability.
- 2.5mm anodised aluminium panel.
- Re-wireable connectors on plug in headers.
- 4 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled inputs, 100k ohm input impedance.
- 5 x balanced/unbalanced DC-coupled outputs, with series diode outputs for wire-OR.
Input Signal Levels:
- ±15V (+22dBu) maximum
- Trigger threshold: +1V
- ÷6, ÷8, ÷12, ÷24 clocks, single clock period pulse.
- Reset on Start/Run, double clock period pulse.
- All messages on MIDI In are repeated on MIDI Out (soft Thru).
- Messages recognised: Clock, Start, Stop, Continue and Song Position Pointer; Program Changes on Ch 16.
- Messages generated: Clock, Start, Stop, and Continue.
DIN Sync 24
- Status on Sync In is tranferred to Sync Out.
- Status recognised: Clock, Run, and Continue*.
- Status generated: Clock, Run, and Continue*.
- * N.B. Not all devices use Continue.
- DIN 41524 metal connectors for MIDI and DINSync
- Front Panel mini-jack or 4mm banana jack(unbalanced) or 4.4mm (TT Bantam) jack (balanced)
- +/-12V to +/-15V
- Quiescent current: 70 mA (typical)
- Reverse and over voltage and over current protection.
4 pin KK 0.156” (MOTM compatible).
N.B. For Eurorack systems a KK to 16-way socket cable is supplied for connection to busboards, or a KK-KK cable for use with our Distribution Cards, or a KK to 4mm ring terminals for connection to our busbars.
- Optional mains PSU available.